Grass appears aesthetic to our eyes. A plain sight of greenery brings peace to mind. But having perfect natural grass throughout the year is not possible, and hence people often use artificial grass to achieve the purpose of utmost greenery. It is made up of synthetic fibers woven together to form a carpet that looks just like natural grass. It is widely used for many sports based lawns as well as for residential and commercial purposes.
It is true that artificial does not stop being a synthetic solution that cannot surpass the original version. However, in recent times the manufactured has improved considerably. Today you can find Dekorr by aavana is very successful, both in physical appearance and in texture and touch.
Types of artificial grass
It comes in a variety of materials that defines their quality. Most common are:-
Uses of Artificial Grass
It has gained enough popularity over the years. Some of the significant forms are:-
Best for dogs & Pets
Are you confused about it?What type of turf should you use for your lovely pet?
For wall Decoration
Residential areas of use
It is preferred over the natural grass for home and gardens as maintenance at these places becomes difficult at times, especially if they are best in shady areas, beautifies balconies and rooftop gardens.
Use for floor decoration
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
It is a composition of synthetic material, coloring dye, and UV resistant chemicals. These raw materials are mixed and stirred correctly. Pressure applied on this mixture via extruder head along with heat, form long, thin thread-like material. These strands are then woven into yarn using the carding machine. A tufting machine is used to turn the thread into the loop.
One side of the grass is then coated with latex and heated to fix the latex layer. Rolled and ready to distribute
Installation of artificial grass in just three simple steps:-
The first step is to make the ground a flat surface to make proper space for grass. Cover dug upto few inches after removing all weeds in the area. Create a drainage system to drain all the water falling into out of it.
Installation of base
A mixture of small rocks and gravel is then thrown on the area to facilitate drainage. These stones are then graded with the rake and moisturized. The moisturized base is then compacted using a plate compactor, and the role of grass is opened and allowed to regain its shape.
The final step to Installation of artificial lawn grass
Cut out the exact dimension as required by the area and place them on the ground. Join two pieces of turf together using the adhesive product. After placing cut, add infill to the grass surface to make the fibers stand vertically.
- Low cost maintenance
- Forever greenery
- Decrease manual efforts
- Shady areas can also be beautiful
- Long life
- Non- biodegradable
- The manufacturing process creates pollution
- Absorbs heat and low-quality products can often meltdown.
- 5yrs Warranty against Discoloration, Bald Patches, and any manufacturing defects.
- Pull Test – Up to 2500 pounds of weight.
- Best German Quality and Competitive Prices.
- Child/Pet Friendly – Fresh yarn no recycled yarn.
- Royal Tencate Yarn – best fresh yarn available in the whole world.
- Easy/zero maintenance
- Fire retardant
- Weatherproof handles heat ( -30 to +50 degree)
- 45 days Water dip test passed
- ‘C’ shape gives always standing & dense look.
- 4tone “summer” grass & 3tone “winter” grass
- No drainage issue-only 4mm floor deviation required UV Protected.
- Antistatic grass.
- Antibacterial grass
- Mesh weave backing with only 6% latex as per international standards