Terms & Conditions
Please abide by the following terms and conditions after reading them properly.
In our terms & conditions, the following terminologies have the following meanings:
- Seller means Aavana Greens Pvt Ltd.
- Customer is the one who buys Goods and Services from the Seller.
- Goodsmeans the product items of the Seller.
- Proposalmeans a statement describing the Goods and Services to be provided by the Seller;
- Servicesmean the services specified in the Proposal
- Terms & Conditionsmeans the rules mentioned in this document and any other special terms & conditions agreed on paper by the Seller.
Ownership of the Goods will not be pass to the Customer until the Seller has been paid in full for the Goods by the customer.
- The Seller guarantees that the products they deliver at the time of delivery will match the description given by the Seller.
- The Seller will perform the Services under the ethical standards and codes of practice.
- The Seller will be responsible for the condition of tools and equipment used in delivering the services and will ensure that the material they supply is of high quality and without any defects.
Cancellations & Refunds
- If the supplied materialis faulty or do not match with any of the order, the Customer must appeal to the Seller within 7 days of delivery and the Customer will be entitled to a replacement or a full refund of the goods.
- Customized order items can only be refunded/replaced if found to be faulty.
- The Seller is liable to answer for any personal injury regarding the services. However, the Seller will not be answerable for any direct damage suffered by the Customer over the price for the products.
- These Terms & Conditions do not falsify any warranty given nor it wrongs any legal remedy to which the Seller may be entitled concerning the Goods & Services by any law.
Neither party shall be responsible for the delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if it is due to uncontrollable circumstances, such as strikes, lockdowns, accidents, wars, a fire outbreak in plant or machinery, shortage of raw materials from a natural resource. In such cases, the party shall be given extended time to fulfill its obligations.
The seller shall not be liable and offers no guarantee for any damage to goods caused during the time of transportation of the said goods to the
seller. Nor would the seller be made liable for any claims of the buyer and/or any third party claim, for any act done or committed for performance of
the duties and obligations set out in the present contract.
Both parties shall be liable for their own taxes. No claim shall be made by either party for any tax default committed by either party.
Any dispute or differences arising out of the present contract shall be first tried to be settled amicably, in the event the parties are unable to settle
the disputes amicably, the disputes will then be settled via arbitration as per The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The award passed by the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding upon both the parties. The seat of arbitration will be at Delhi and Delhi Courts shall have jurisdiction.